Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Physical Therapy

Two days ago, the physical therapist payed me his usual visit. He had given me homework to do and was just checking up to make sure I was doing it. He suggested a 20 minute walk around the neighborhood; I thought to myself that is 1 mile. SO off we went.. when we were done, he said to me.. you need to go over to a real facility for your PT, you are now officially discharged.

Fast forward to yesterday. I had an appointment with my primary. through a series of screw up, he wasn't there and the substitute doctor was most apologetic. In exchange for his feeble attempt at contrition, I asked for a referral to Spaulding Rehab Center. For those that don't know, it is a rehab center that specializes in sports medicine.

In two weeks, I am doing physical therapy boot camp. The plan is to have an intense week of exercise, yoga, sleep, and all the stuff anyone comes up with. Hopefully I'll be back to my shape (whatever that is) by then

1 Comments:

Blogger Lester said...

Mimita...Although I have not seen you in a few weeks… You continue to be my rocks star. I am working it baby to get to that cruise!!!

XOXOXOXO
The little one :-)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home