Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

back on the stairs again

Great day today, found 2 skeins of a yarn that I needed to finish Paul's sweater. Not that I was sweating it, since I was going to find a similar yet different color, but nice to have found it.

Have the house to myself today so I am watching the baseball game and dreaming of wine or a beer or a cosmo... knitting away between my hourly walks. Going for 6 miles total today and most likely a total of 10 flights of stairs. Later dinner at sisters house, cute how they are picking me up and Paul is driving me back. This driving restriction thing is going to end and soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how you gain a few inches of freedom, or so you thought & everyone is stil there to protect you from well... you! Enjoy the attention, when this is all over & done with, we'll all go back to ignoring you again!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever known him to really be ignored?

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home