Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, May 14, 2007

The slow recovery

For those of you that need markers.. I sure do. I am biking 1.5 miles in about 10 minutes, and walking a mile in what seems to be an eternity. I have also managed to do a flight of stairs, and let me tell you that is a bitch to do, who would have thought that stairs would be the hardest part.

Besides the physical part, the brain seems to be clear now. The only thing I am taking are the antibiotic/steroid combo and even that dosage has been lowered. Out of boredom, I've been cleaning my closet and throwing stuff away. There is a very intense lean/only what you need concept in my head. If I keep it up, there will be nothing left.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wkwcvprI say get rid of it all!! There is nothing better for the healing process then a shopping spree!! Shopping is the best medicine / therapy that one can find!!

Keep up the good work!!

Be well!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home