Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, May 21, 2007

It takes time

but it is not how quickly you recover... All this rehab eats up most of my day! Between gym for 45 minutes in the morning Mon-Wed-Fri and walking 10 miles (yes I am up to 10 miles at my usual speed, but no talking got to concentrate) and doing the damn stairs 16 flights today, although the big improvement is that I can do 2 flights at a time.

I have a conference with all the doctors on thursday, so it will be interesting to hear what they all have to say. Hopefully the no upper body work yet restriction will be taken out and I will be able to start wit light weights.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lester said...

Mima, your progress has been remarkable!!! Even though out of your nature easy does it bitch. Sometimes in life you just walk before you run. Then again you have been running for dear life for the last 5 month. Nevertheless, as a true 12 stepper  easy, one day at a time.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you atre doing great and that is good news.

I vote for all good news Thursday.

Love and Hugs

David

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home