Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

people people people....

I am delighted by the well wishes, and more than amused by all the emails and blog comments about NOT overdoing it... What do you people think I am going to do... start running the mile in less than 4 minutes? (I would, but I don't like running), clean and mop the floors while on oxygen? ( that is soooo last week, I can do it without the oxygen now). KIDDING!!!!

I am pacing myself... granted it might be considered a fast pace for some but it's the only way I know how to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great way to not overdo it!!!!
GO RED SOX! lol

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be amused!
We all know how you do things & will all worry & remind you of how impatient you are as to not take a step backward. Not allowed at this point! Onward, upward & forward from now on. Paul is too nice to smack you, but I'm not!!! :-)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich said...

Okay, in that case, lets jet off to Vegas this weekend, have a couple of cold ones and throw money around like we don't care.

You game?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home