Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A small reality check

After dinner yesterday, we were watching our daily diet of Anna Nichole (enough already) and Paris Hilton (jail will be a bitch). In the middle of all that, they report that even though last February she was given a clean bill of health, Farrah Fawcett's cancer had returned. Besides being very depressing, particularly for Ms Fawcett, I simply thought to myself...

Stop being a couch potato, and enjoy life to it's fullest you just never know! Which brings me back to all the readers of my blog. Go out there and DO, stop looking, stop wishing and become active/involved/engaged. Healthy or not, enjoy life, smelled the coffee or the roses and DO THINGS.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending out this message of encouragement to the readers, and coming from you the message is not just to go out and live it up but to do it with style, class and having a lot of fun.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration, Mima. Thanks for sharing often, of yourself. I admire you...

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima, as you know I had a bump in the road July 05 with the big "C" word.

It gives a whole new meaning to life.
You are right, get out and do what you want.

My Dad said " life is not a dress rehershal" and I'm living that way.

Glad you are doing so well.

Love and Hugs.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is fun when you live it ,love it!!You are so fun !!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home