Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Picking up speed

Last night I had a yen for pizza (cookie dough ice cream, fruit, rice krispies treat, and a granola bar) from this tiny place that came highly recommended. We decided to do the outing early so as to not have to wait in line or any nonsense like that. Upon our return, we both got out of the car and Paul was way ahead of me. Needless to say, I had to make the comment, "enjoy it while it lasts, because I have every plan on catching up on you and soon!"

My secret weapon is that the physical therapist already has me on the stationary bike and lifting weights.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that the protocol was that the "Queen" always walked in front.

David

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you'd be better at sharing the tiara time by now!
Or maybe it's a 3rd world "queen" where they walk behind??? Although I think it's only supposed to be a few steps not a furlong! tehehe hahaha

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home