Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

the routine

Faster and faster, I have been taken back my old routines. Granted they are done from home and mostly just aggravate the people at work, but it is nice to get into the groove of things. As soon as the Dr says I can drive long distance I will pay them a visit up in NH.

As far as home goes, it has never been tidier. every time I stand up, something gets put away or thrown out. I can't wait to get a hold of my closet. Since I find cleaning therapeutic in itself, you can only imagine cleaning AND organizing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you got a hold on your closet a long time ago.

Glad you are on the mend.

Love and Hgs

David

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really ready to have your aura back around the work place.
Keep getting better :)
Cherie

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter how aggravating you try to be. It will be a welcomed kick in the ass (or ass kicking) which ever you see fit!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home