Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, February 26, 2007

anxious who?

For a planner, or as someone said to me the other day, an anticipator, waiting till Thursday is a royal pain in the ass. In my deluded little head it is like waiting for someone to tell you this is the update on what is going to happen for the rest of your life. Perhaps that is a little dramatic, but for some reason (and I know I will be disappointed) I am expecting clear explanation and sound medical logic.

I am sure, as a matter of fact I am willing to bet, that I will be wrong, but that is where my head is at.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima, could we please bring the water guns on Thursday? Any wrong or confusing answer gets a squirt.
Tu hermana

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could tell you were pre-occupied today.....
Keep the water guns handy. I think that's a great idea! :-)
Thinking of you as usual...

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it helps just remember that many people are thinking of you and Paul.

David

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home