Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, February 09, 2007

More sleep...

Amazingly, I took a nap yesterday afternoon... and then at 7:30 after a lovly chicken meal, I was out cold till this morning at 6:00am. For those who know me, sleeping is not a necessity, however if I listen carefully, my body is screaming I NEED SLEEP... I am sure this is all payback for having to sleep sitting down when this nonsense started.

This week-end there will most likely be no posts.. P & I are leaving the city saturday and heading to Maine. Rest and relaxation (most likely lost of sleeping), so don't expect many posts!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both need down time.

Enjoy and have fun.

Love and hugs

David/Fran

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,
We can manage without the posts, besides the newlyweds deserve their privacy! Hope you're bringing your knitting. I would never suggest knitting on a newlywed getaway, but after 18 years, what the heck! (No I couldn't say the "other" word for heck.) Paul told me to keep practicing my four letter words, but I'm not having much success. Oh well.

Have fun in Maine. Lots of love, Susie
xoxoxox

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul and Mima

Glad to hear you are getting away for some well needed R&R

Stay warm by the fire

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although we will miss your posts, I am sure you will have a great time. With all that you are going thru and the crap at the Ivory Towers for Paul, I am sure that you can both use a weekend of down time! Enjoy and relax! Dress warm!!!

A friend of a friend from the Ivory Towers

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home