Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, February 12, 2007

and we are back and sleeping more and more

The week-end in Portland was lovely, some shopping and some fabulous food. There is nothing better than a great meal. It was interesting that the hotel billed itself as the only 4 start AAA hotel in Maine, but it had a lot of little details "almost right, but not there".

Sunday morning when we woke up, had an excellent breakfast and since what I wanted to do was go back and take a nap, we decided to drive back home. I slept the entire 2 hour drive. As soon as we got home, I did a little knitting, but about 2pm I decided to take a nap. Me a nap?!?! Two and a half hours of solid sleep... Woke up and laid on the sofa like a corpse. Couldn't/wouldn't move and about 8:00pm I said... enough, I am going to bed.

I thought I would be up 1/2 the night, but when I opened my pretty little eyes, it was 8am... obviously it was going to be a work at home day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the past few weeks rest is a good thing for you.

Glad you had chance to get away for a night.

Love and Hugs

David/Fran

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,

Congratulations! (and yes, that did deserve an exclamation point) I know your wedding was fabulous and you guys really looked great in those kilts.

I want to donate to the climb-a-thon but we can't make purchases at work and my home computer is down. Can I send a check to Owl? Shall I write it out to you?

Just let me know and you know my thoughts and prayers are with you,
Colleen

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home