Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, February 05, 2007

You have been discarded...

Every time you go to get radiation, you are asked to scan this little blue card. Using this card ensures that the dosage, and shape of the radiation is accurate. Once you are in the room with the equipment, they scan your card yet again. Get my drift... no card no scan... Today, being the last day, I was very excited. No more radiation!!! The staff was very nice and had a little fanfare for my last zapping.. Drum roll please ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 13 SECOND COUNT... FLIP... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 13 SECOND COUNT...... and I am done!

Get off the table and and was my routine get my card. Well surprise surprise... I HAVE BEEN DISCARDED... they take the card away and destroy it... I just loved the term.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that part of the ride is over and there is a glimmer on the horizon.

Discareded. It sounds like an upscale term for trash.

On that note I will now take the high road.

Love and hugs

David

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home