Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sleep... Work... Life is sort of back

Ok you bunch of impatient people... I have only been gone for 36 hours without a post...

On Tuesday, I went to work on my own.. yes I can drive now without adult supervision. It felt great to go back in and work work, versus sit on a chair and try to look pretty. Much was accomplished, but after about 6 hours, I crashed. I had slept like crapola the night before so I was extremely tired. The drive back to Quincy was ok since it was the middle of the afternoon and there was no traffic. Tuesday, I went to bed at 8:15 and woke up Wednesday at 7:30. The people in the radiation dept had warned me about the big crash when adrenalin and exhaustion hit empty.

On Wednesday, I had a late dentist appointment since a cap had fallen off on the second day of radiation. Got to work about 9:30 and worked all day till about 4:15 or so. At that point, the numbers and letters all start to meld and I have no idea anymore of what is going on. Did the dentist thing (love both of them) an drove home.

I had a McDonald's #5 Chicken BLT craving so that was dinner. Paul was going out with work people so I was expecting early to bed anyway. However, at 7:00 I sat in front of the TV and fell asleep. Proceeded to move to bed and sleep till 8:30 this morning... BEAUTY SLEEP???? I am pretty good in that dept. today!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be nice to have a some what normal day. Glad you are back doing some of the things you enjoy, like your job.

Stay warm and keep up with the rest.

Love and Hugs

David/Fran

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home