Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Nap time is the right time

Once I left radiation, the wonderful nurse said to me.. "You have been going on adrenalin for two weeks and you will crash, it is bound to happen" Little did she know that yesterday, after I got home, I was feeling a little tired.. ok a lot tired.. and HORROR OF HORRORS I took a 2 hour nap. I thought it would not allow me to sleep through the night... WRONG! Not the excitement of the superbowl... YAWN... or my knitting... YAWN will keep me from sleeping... I guess that once more, a little ahead of the curve. All I have done yesterday and today is to sleep and nap, in the car, at chemo, just about anywhere... a little laundry and a nap will do..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hermanito, I can drive. I am sure I can! MaƱana? Tu hermanita

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're just pissed off because ST. Paul has heretofore been the Nap Queen. Acutally it's PAUL that should be pissed off because you've stolen one of HIS bad habits...and probably do it better!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take those naps and enjoy them. I know your Prince Charming's kiss will wake you hopefully after he's done the house work.

Hugs

David

8:41 AM  
Blogger Lester said...

A dormir a sonar a la cama a descansar......
Carajo, even with symptoms you have them before expected, competitive?
nahhhhhhh

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep my pretty, sleeeeeeep!!! It's all a part of the healing process.
Sweet & pleasant dreams to you. :-)

It's so great having you back @ work too!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home