Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

and then you get a treat


Long ago, I saw this yarn called Malabrigo. It is from Uruguay (merino wool) and kettle dyed. The yarn that I loved is red and variations from there to almost pink and down to deep burgundy. Paul offered to knit me a sweater which I promptly took him up on the offer. It took a little while to get the parts (front back and both arms) done, however... the finished product is just incredible. Enjoy your Valentines Day...I sure will enjoy mine Cupid was great!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy San Valentine, hermanito. Eileen

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are something else. Very Happy Valentine's day 2 the 2 of ya.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care...I want a knitted hat...don't you have ENUFF sweaters?

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Paul actually knit a sweater? Hope you aren't snowed in....and here I was complaining about some dreary 55 degrees. Love you both....

Marion

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a medium. Can you put me on the list for a sweater like this...I also like purple!!

In all honesty, its beautiful!!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What took longer.
The sweater or Rome?

Looks grand.
Can't wait to see it in person.


Hugs

David

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

Wow- great sweater! I didn't know Paul could knit?? Impressive...I heard through a bird, that Cabo might be on the vacation list in Nov. Exciting! Love the blog
J

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home