Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, August 08, 2008

A voice from the past


Once a year, I get a call from someone I use to work with many moons ago. When I was cantankerous in training, this person showed me the way to true cantankerism. We worked together for about 15 years. During the phone call, he cleared up who it was that left me a birthday message in the blog back it June. Interestingly it was from my old boss. I remember him as being the person that took me to Japan and Hong Kong and basically let me run around like a kid in the candy store. It was on that trip that after not eating anything (did not like the food in Japan) for about 10 days I stole the peanuts from the person sleeping next to me on the plane. That was also the trip were I bought my beloved watch. Many things happened since that trip, some good some not so good, but it was good to know everyone is in one piece and doing well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have groupies isn't it?

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean Stan????!!!!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todays the day!! Happy house day!!!

Hope that Paul has fun shopping!!! ;-)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home