Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

That was where???

Yesterday at the doctors I was dreading the pain of the tube coming out. Best case scenario, it would just feel weird, so to ameliorate any possibility of pain, a double dose of Vicodan was in order. Once the doctor arrived at the examining room, he had an outloud debate with himself about the merits of taking the tube out or leaving it in. He finally agreed with himself that the best course of action would be to take the fucking tube out.

I braced for the worst...see during the last surgery, they yanked 3 tubes out of my belly and those hurt like a MOFO...so nurse Paul positions himself with grand stand viewing of my face and the tube....the doctor says are you ready...and he pulls...i feel absolutely nothing, HOWEVER he shows me this 12 inch section of tubing and says, not bad, all that was in your shoulder... NO WONDER IS WAS SO FUCKING PAINFUL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With that out of the way it's now time to move on and get back to your normal self.

Hmmm. On second thought I'm not sure there is anything normal about you.

Start packing for August.

Hugs

David

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home