Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

it's over

As of Monday, my disability is over and I am back full time at work. I can't wait to a) have the distraction of leaving the apartment and b) the interaction with my people. Even though I visited all week last week, that was just re-entry. Next week I have every intention in shaking things up and surprising a few people. Some will be happy, some might not be.

I am a firm believer in stirring the pot... and the pot will be stirred... it seem that some people need the ladle ... never mind...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy that you will be a full tax payer again but I do have a question - will both arms have deodorant while you are at the office?
a

8:02 AM  
Blogger mima said...

only one arm is requiring deodorant, the other oes not smell, and still has no hair... I am asymetrical and that is driving me crazy

mima

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a really big LADLE! A "You Can't handle the ladle" ladle! & as usual, probably won't make much of a difference for too long. It'll be back to our old tricks in no time! Same ol', same ol' crap.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home