Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm back....

I guess I have a lot more readers than I ever thought! Sorry to have been away from the blog (as many have told me!), but I’ve been working and getting home, eating, going to bed and repeating...currently exhausted . There are days that not even checking the mail gets done. You can imagine that for an OCD person like myself that is just unacceptable.

Alaska is only 14 days away, I think I will end up packing this week-end since we are about ready to take possession of the house on the mountain on the 15th. I think I will be commuting from there to work for that week. I guess I also have to pack for that week up there, damn...laundry in two different locations!. The logistics are getting interesting! I will post photos of the house as soon as the furniture starts arriving.

Which brings me to, I got a new camera since my old one just would not hold battery charge anymore. Granted, it was 10 years old and as big as a house, but I really liked it. This time around, the new one is about the size of a deck of cards. Very excited to put it to good use in Alaska and New Hampshire. Eileen also got a camera so finally I might actually be in some pictures since I tend to be the one taking the pics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that the week went well.
Enjoy the new house and dream of Alaska.

Hugs

David

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be my pleasure to be the official Alaska photographer of picture where you are in. I am already on board! Eileen

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home