Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleeping and other things

The past few days have been very uneventful. I have been going to work every day for about 4-6 hours and getting the arm use to the long ride up to New Hampshire. Overall, not bad. The only problem that we are encountering right now is that the fluid that used to drain out of the body and into the bottle has nowhere to go. Until different areas of the body get use to reabsorbing it, I have small bumps of fluid. They seem to be mostly under and around the armpit and I seem to notice them most when I go to sleep… try to sleep that is. I’ve yet to find a comfortable position since I prefer to sleep face down and the arm does not like to extend that much to accommodate that position. That means that I end up trying to sleep on my side with a pillow under my arm or sleeping on my back which I absolutely hate. Not even my trusted Tylenol PM helps on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home