Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No shower for me

Today I woke up to no shower. As I turned the knob to start the water I clearly noticed that NOTHING was coming out of the shower head. Not a good start to the day. I called downstairs to see if it was our apartment, the building, the town or the universe, maybe we had an alien attack and there is no more water. A water main broke down the street… great no shower this morning… super suck… I did a decent job in the grooming and cleaning with the available resources and a little cologne to mask any odors and of we go. Meanwhile not even 10 minutes later, Paul calls and announces that the water has been turned on again. Crappy timing !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home