Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Once again...

Tomorrow we go to doctor to see if the bastard is going to finally take the tube out of my armpit. I realize that this is way too much information, BUT I have not worn any deodorant for at least 4 months on the left armpit and I don't smell... So according to doctor last time, they would like the flow out of the armpit to be less than 40cc per day.. however I am still about twice that much... If they tell me to keep the tube in longer I will either punch the doctor or pull my arm out... I AM DESPERATE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There must be a reason for all the lactating.... Maybe you'll get lucky & dry up out of anger & frustrations! You do realize it's in your best interest... to follow thru. Ok, pitman? Love ya!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home