Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, August 01, 2008

I don't give a sheet

First there was pre-cooked meals, then pre-washed jeans...I just bought new sheets for my bed, (white of course) and the first thing I had to do was to wash them. I assume that everyone washes their sheets before sleeping on them for the first time. Why can't they at least pre-wash them before putting them in the package, would we trust that they were trully ready to be slept on or would we wash them anyway... I suspect I would wash them anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How often do you think the sheets on the cruise ship are washed?? I never really thought about that until now..... and now I am not so sure I am happy I thought about it!!

G&E

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been awfully quiet as of late my friend.... are you busy making your lists or are you already packed??

G&E

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home