Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Physical Therapy


This week I've been going to physical therapy to see if I improve the mobility and range of motion of my arm. The therapist...from now on referred to as Olga the beast (OTB)has moved, prodded, stretched and in general caused excruciating pain. HOWEVER, whereas in the beginning I could only do 90 degree movement, now I can go to 140 degrees. Hopefully this next week she will push the arm to go the whole distance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOUUUUCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't like Olga!! ITs funny how those therapists can make you do that stuff, cause TONS of pain...... AND you thank them when you leave!!! "Thank you SO much Olga for the pain and suffering you have caused me today, not to mention the occasional torture....See you again next week! Have a great weekend!!"

ALl I can say for therapy is thank GOD for the drugs!!!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it sucks!! But I am so glad you are getting better! I hope you make a full recovery with a lot less pain! Best of luck superman!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home