Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, July 11, 2008

what is in my head today???

Let's see consider today's blog a bunch of unrelated thoughts.

The "company" or the assisted visiting service has been put on an on-call basis. They do not need to come over every day, unless they need to do laundry.

I can't wait for Tuesday, I am about to rip that damn drainage tube out. It is driving me crazy and completely hindering movement. Last night Paul patiently (and me with a vicodan) pushed a blob that was clogging the tube down to the drainage bulb. Mother fucker hurt! but the tube fluid is clear now. Thanks nurse Paulsito.

We have decided to fit one way or the other a trip to Alaska before my next set of scans and doctor appointments. Think of it as a vacation from the recuperation. There are 2 excursions I want to do mushing on the glacier and perhaps cycling down a mountain.

The builder in New Hampshire is driving me nutty... they claim they will be done by July 31st but all the lamps, bathroom stuff, knobs fans and accessories are still in Quincy.. mmmm

I started knitting another sweater, burn orange/red for me. If you go back in the blog, I gave my green cable sweater to my brother in law.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually pushing and pulling are good things - sorry for the pain and glad that the tubes are coming out tomorrow. Does Paul have a new career in nursing? He would look so cute with that little hat on? Can we get a photo of that?
a

6:52 AM  
Blogger mima said...

If I can, I'll get him into a candy striper outfit...

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch, Bitch & more Bitching.... What about all your crap in my warehouse???? How's that getting to the new digs???? Oh, I suppose you forgot about that!!! Do as the birthday mug says, will you? Pull ups, milking & Cosmo's to dull the pain! Peace, strength & courage.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home