Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

World Cruise 114 days L.A. to Ft Lauderdale

I realize I might be just dreaming with pregnant birds, but I really am going to try to pull this one off. I received the 2010 from Holland America (it is not published yet, but if you request it they send it to you) A couple of highligts, one of them being Antartica cruising, possibly Macchu Pichu, 3 ports in South Africa, The Seychelles, and lots of Vietnam/China/Japan.

Regrettably, no Australia or New Zeland. I day dream about this trip constantly, so stay tuned for 2010 to see if I'm on the ship.!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sitting here at a meeting wondering if we could start a countdown to the world cruise. Today? Pajaritos preƱados or not I am going.
ER

12:25 PM  
Blogger mima said...

that would be 550 days as of today, 17.74 months

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all sounds like a grand trip. You should keep it on top of your To DO list.

Keep the spirits up and show Mr. Nasty who the real boss is.

Hugs

David

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT packed yet!!!!! Nor do I have a LIST!!!! **EEkkkkkk**

G&E

1:00 PM  
Blogger mima said...

G&E are leaving tomortow or the Baltic... have a great time...you best pack and SOON!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PACKED!!!!!!

G&E

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good man! Get your ass in gear & on that damn boat before the ship sinks!!! I can hook you up with the gal I met at Dartmouth-Hitchock who's fighting the big C also. She lived in Peru for the last 4 years as a guide. She's climbed Mach Pichu & says it's so worth the trip. The pictures were breath taking! BTW, her brother stem cells are taking hold for her finally brighter days ahead :-) Feel better Bossman....
Peace, Strength & Courage
xxOOOxx

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...to where would we have to fly to join you on the last leg of THIS cruise?

12:19 AM  
Blogger mima said...

If it is Cunard, the last leg is the criossing from London to New York, if it is Holland America, I am not sure yet

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are getting on that boat with Paul. No ifs, ands or buts.
a&n

6:54 AM  
Blogger mima said...

DON'T WORRY...I don't think it will be difficult to get me on that boat

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home