Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

sleep is not for me today

Who knows what keeps you up at night. This happens to me like once a decade, but I suppose that under the current circumstances it is not out of the question.

I was thinking the other day, that since I wanted to do more things, perhaps I should sleep less. The body answered for me; not yet, sleep when needed and then do more later.

Yes, my birthday is coming up this week. no gifts please!! but it makes me think about how fortunate I am to have found the one person in the US that could take Mr Nasty out.

On the same idea that I am going to be 48 years old, it makes you appreciate how wonderful husbands, family and friends are. Although I must admit it is very interesting how some react to this ordeal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,
We were so happy to ready about the recent report from your doctors. The news is indeed good. Love reading about your inner thoughts and ho t all relates to life's struggles and joys. All is relative! Paul is a saint and some families are great and some just make us wish we were adopted.
Hugs and you keep on fighting!
Andre & Nikos

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ordeal? Oh yeah, that thing you've had no control over! Yup, that sure has been quite an ordeal... Sorry to worry so. & you're welcome!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaaaappppyyyy Birthdaaaaaay!!!!

May your accomplishments and insights in the things that truly matter continue to gain momentum. You have a unique opportunity to see things in a new light and so too the powerful tool of parallax view.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicidades. This is countdown to the 50 years celebration in Santorini. Life is good. ER

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home