Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

When pretending gets you nowhere

I was never good at Halloween parties... great to have the costume, but you needed to get into the part. I have tried very hard (so hard I gave myself a headache) to pretend that I have three days off from radiation and that there is no cancer. I know that it becomes one of those vicious circle things, but as great as the day started, the afternoon is going the way of the NE Patriots game... down the toilet. Oh and yes, I had a small tiny incident this morning.

So all in all not a good day. but like Scarlett says... Tomorrow is another day... (duh ...what kind of dumb ass statement is that???? who writes that shit.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Game ain't over yet baby!!! Get your game face on. Don't pretend, be the ball!!!! You have cancer, you are fighting and just keep saying bring it on b!ch, fry that dingo to kingdom cum...

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nene lindo,
Remember you are not drinking coffee or coke. Your poor head is suffering from no caffeine.

Yes, Scarlet may have been a fool but she dressed well and had an attitude. And so, tomorrow is another day.

Tu hermanita

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home