Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

breaking up

You know that being that anal Retentive, OCD person I am I wash my face regularly. Well! it turns out that the radiation makes your skin break out. You have to understand that I didn't break out with a zit or a pimple when I was nominated for an Oscar, when I had a Papal audience, or when I was meeting the Queen of England, (right after her annus horribilis speech, which btw she stole from my mother)

I am not supposed to scratch (and it itches like a MOFO. so there you have it , This fucking cancer is now interfering with my beauty... THE NERVE!!

ps... it turns out that I can't stand coffee in the morning anymore

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sell Jolt gum these days!! Same amount of caffeine in two pieces of gum as in one cup of coffee!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Oil of Olay facial wipes for the beauty hang up, witch hazel for the itch & a Cosmo for the inconvience of the lack of coffee! You'll be fine... Quit bitchin'.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home