Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

wake up...get out of bed


btw is it 5:00am and it just seems that I have slept a lifetime. Some people rather sleep to forget they are sick. In some circles they called them Orpheus depresicus, I sleep because I have no choice, the body say (also in Latin) "sleepicus or you are fuckus" Which is basically why I have collapse for the last 2 days.

It will be interesting to see what happens today and tomorrow regarding sleep. Right now I feel like the energizer bunny, wound up and ready to go. But everyone in the house sleeps, which means be bored for 2 more hours and then subtly wake everyone up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I knew you were up I would of tried to entertain you! I get up @5:30am & feed the herd then go back & lay in bed for awhile. Anyway, remember on Thursday I was trying to remember an certain actress? Well it finally came to me last night out of the blue. It was Tallulah Bankhead! I thought she sang something (what I do not know) that was appropriate for your party... I'll have to keep searching. How do you awaken people subtly anyway? By screaming, OMG I got a zit @ 47!!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was awake a 5 am (had to wake Randy up to tell him his blackberry was ringing @ 3:30 am) Everyone rest assured, Randy has again saved Fidelity and the Stock Market from crashing!

So I could show up @ 5 am and you and I could:

A - Play cards

B - Play Charades

C - Go out for Breakfast

D - Decide on what sweater you could knit me :-)

E - Play "If it's not one thing, It's your mother". It's a poker game where the chips are your mom's action. Like, I will raise your "insert mortifying moment here" - to "My mother followed me to a job interview, actually walked into the office and told the guy he should hire me because I was pretty..."

Although playing this game with anyone wouldn't be really fair because, as you know I always end up with the winning hand ;-)

I love you -

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home