Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Orpheus Descending - What a Slug


As you al know, I got home yesterday and did a little laundry. It was time to switch back to my bed, and my room. Try as I might, I fell asleep on the sofa and when Paul got home, he ended up doing the beds. It must have been around 5pm or so when after 1 hour nap under my belt, I went to MY BED. Slept through 6pm-9pm.

Paul woke me up to take my temperature and to feed me something. After that was done, back in till 4:30am... After I write this, a few more hours I hope.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't expect anyone to believe that you ever looked that angelic!
Thank goodness that you are so quiet and shy . . . you can rest your throat for the next 3 days.
Love,
Judy

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, a lot of us are losing sleep in your honor. This is not good -- we need our beauty rest. Keep up the good fight, and enjoy the weekend off.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see that the swelling has lowered from your upper body to your tush.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLEEP!!! It is your best friend right now. I'm so glad your getting the much needed rest.
& for the swelling in your tush, it hasn't grown too much... still admirable. Just beware of what else can swell :-) when your in the right place! woo hoo Don't put the hospital gown on backwards what ever you do... Keep smiling bossman

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orpheus?? Don't tell me the emotional relatives have started to pull you apart; hold yourself together man!! But rest assured if I find your head I too will create a shrine!!!!)))) With much love for my blog bard...

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home