Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, January 08, 2007

OK normal didn't work

All I wanted was one day to pretend to go to work, do my thing and go home in traffic... Just like any normal working schmuck. But NOOOOOOO.. I am tired, not as in a hangover how much fun I had with that bottle of Veuve Clicquot but as in how long did I really sleep??? Then the whole issue of my throat, it is swollen (pipe down all of you!) and it is scratchy and it is irritated.

So I do my radiation and they are late... Can you imagine??? But the nurse signals to me that she wants to triple check my throat and neck. Bottom line... HONEYMOON IS OVER... Side effects are welcomed to come in and visit. The body took as much abuse as it could for 1 week including almost all of the chemo and it is basically rebelling. OH WELL..

At least I got to go to work and do some of my things and pretend that everything was ok. it was a short pretend, but there is nobody in the world I rather pretend to work with than the people I work with. Thanks F.C.E.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No thanks needed...it's understood. Nice to hear, but understood. :-)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home