Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday - Radiation

They say that radiation is cumulative... Well I've reached my limit!... I can hardly swallow and I feel like a drunk who is falling asleep everywhere.

Sorry I didn't do any entries... Literally couldn't keep my eyes open. Since I get Sat-Sun-Mon off from radiation, i hope to be able to catch up and regain my energy.

Longer more interesting pot to follow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miami, oops xtra i and a in the wrong place, but sounds beachy, so I left it, gotta love the beach, sand grinding your butt whilst the sol quema tu celebro, sh!t now they're concentrating it on Mr Nasty, hopefully it will do worse than that sand between my thighs and that nasty sun burn I got the day I fell asleep on the beach; burn him to the ground beoch! Creativity with mispellings, what a wonderful thing!) With regards to the falling asleep thing you pot the day after this, I remember that time I spent a whole lot of time in the hospital on dilotid, and to that I say, fall asleep, fall asleep, that when you wake the best thing to do is continue the conversation painless as if you never knew you had just been sleeping... We love you and will enjoy the conversation/miama action once you're rested...

More on that longer more interesting plot to come... soon... right???

Your Avid Reader,
El Oso, formely with the ito attached(post) in that good Puerto Riqueño style u o sooooo wuv!!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home