Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

When only Guava Nectar will do


Breakfast is just not the same anymore. It used to be a Dunkin Donuts large regular and that was it. AHHH the golden days of breakfast... (Not one comment on the most important meal of the day crap) If you leave for work at 5:30am there is no time for breakfast.

Now that I had a visit from Mr Nasty and I don't like coffee, I have been looking for something to drink in the morning. I called Anita and tried orange juice (way too acid), I tried coke, really good, but the carbonation and the sugar are really not good anyway. Water just sucks, and I've never like the taste of milk whole or otherwise.

However, there is one thing that reminds me of being a kid, and I like how it tastes, and that is Goya Guava Nectar. Really cold yummy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you have told us this I remember how good Apricot Nectar tasted. I may buy some.

Smart move to stay home. You don't need a bug at this time.

Keep up the battle.

Hugs

David & Fran

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so weird that a side effect of the war on Mr. Nasty would be the loss of a taste for coffee. Is this common and predicted? Maybe it's a gender preference thing; sort of like suddenly being, out of the blue, a football fan.

3:38 PM  
Blogger mima said...

P:

there are still many things you don't know about me....

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a YOO HOO. It's sweet & has vitamins too.....Or maybe TANG, the breakfast of astronauts. You can be a flightly thingamajig.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home