Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, January 15, 2007

What can I say


I rather be on a ship in the Caribbean any day. The weather is dreary and currently so is my mood. Just had a small emotional issue while watching the travel channel. It was the christening ceremonies for the QM2 and there was the Queen (not me people) and a bagpipe player... well that was enough to get me going. SO I decided that on the travel list, a crossing on the QM2 is in order.... so there, and I want to go on Princess or Queens Grill class...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, people just don't realize that you *are* the Queen, true royality, blue blooded and all. You need to get your PR people on this at once. (PR at this point could be Public Relations or your Birth County - you choose)

Love you

Lots

Rhonda

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We certainly hope that you have better taste in cruising that we did. we hope that the ship on the photo is not Carnival because Carnival sucks.

You are also confusing us with all of this football talk. No respectable queen would discuss football unless it is European football - those thighs!
Andre & Nikos
P.S. The "thighs" comment comes from Andre

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be a tribute to the QE2 if you and your Prince travel across the big pond.

I'm so confussed.

Hugs

David & Fran

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it the Queen's ship or the attire of the bagpiper that made you decide a cruise was in order?

I am always ready to meet you for a glass of port and appropriately "pleasant" conversation on the deck of your choice.

xoxoxo
J

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home