Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Good Morning Baltimore

Morning everyone.. 7.5 hours of sleep.. Not bad I am up almost at my regular 4:55 to go to work. Today's morning blog is a mixed bag of information.

First the 10 day forecast including the week-end (it might determine hair do's)

Secodnly a bit of news for the men and women who have an interest in the game. It starts at 6:30 om on Sunday. I am sure that wherever you are there will be a bar with 5 flat screen TV to follow up. Don't fret..

Sunday, Jan. 21
GAME TIME NETWORK SIRIUS Radio
AWAY HOME
New Orleans at Chicago 3:00 pm FOX 125 123
New England at Indianapolis 6:30 pm CBS 125 123

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares about the 3P game. It's the 6:30 one that counts. What a great way to spend an evening relaxing while the Pats entertain us.

All your coaches say keep up the fight and take one step at a time.

Hugs to you both.

David and Fran

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not being a sports fan, I don't understand all the hype about the Patriots. But I am a big MIMA fan, so with pom poms in hand, I say GO MIMA!!! I don't have a cute little cheerleader outfit, so my bathrobe will have to do. You get the picture don't you?

Hope you get some knitting in today. Ashley is off to Stonehill and Oompa, well he's just being Oompa.

Love from all of us
xoxoxox

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home