Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Life in the Rad lane

Even though I imbibed in 2 "sleepy time" helpers, I slept from 9-4:30 or so. not a bad run. I am getting to normalcy, it's just taking a while. The latest is acid reflux, since I've never had it I have no idea if it goes away with Prilosec or its it yet another one of those you need to deal with and eventually it goes away. However, The McDonald's Crispy chicken BLT with large fries that I had for dinner (yet another craving) was sensational.. It took about 5 minutes to eat since I have to cut it into little pieces to be able to chew and swallow, but damn it was good!.

Today my tanning session is in the afternoon. Since I am going to work for most of the day, it works out perfectly. I am taking my nerdy brother in law into the room so he can see the tanning equipment. He will be thrilled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home