Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, January 19, 2007

No P.D.A's


No kissing please

I've been up since 3:30 and I don't like it. Granted it has been very productive since I was able to knit a few rows of my new fabulous sweater, search flight combinations for our next cruise, looked up anemia fighting and ate a yogurt.

I was obsessing a little over the chemical state of my body, and decided that I don't like it and b) in order to be nice (yeah right) I have to be mean. So the order of the week-end is... handshakes ok, hugs and kisses, not so ok. That goes for healthy people and sick people (very equal opportunity of me). I will carry in my sporran an anti-bacterial cream thing for me at all times. I will not get sick end of story!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima:

Aw shucks, I was hoping for some french kissing--guess I'll have to settle for only in my dreams!!

Hurray on your progress!

oxox

Brian

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess this means that Paul gets all the hugs and kisses.

Very wise on your part.


Hugs

David

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So a Hummer is out of the question?

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home