Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

what insomnia?

Normally, I sleep solid, no waking up, no tossing about. With the steroids, that has gone out the window and I find myself doing laundry at 3:00am. Granted I've cleaned all my sweaters and rerranged all the shelves, but even I can recognize ocd a mile away.

If only one person in a couple suffers from insomnia, shouldn't there be 2 bedrooms so that they can actually sleep or be awake independently? I am very confused since it is I who tell Paul these days to wear earplugs since I know I will be making noise...

and another thing, this radiation session has my skin soooo dry that the tip of the fingers are cracked and in pain. I've taken to using plastic gloves in the house to attempt to maintain a semblance of civility...

is it time for coffee yet???? 5:00am soooooonnnnn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should make a special chamber you can put yourself in when you have insomnia that emits some kind of heavy duty medication so you can sleep all night! As for the dry skin try gold bond ultimat healing lotion, it does wonders!!! Keep up the good fight superman!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home