Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Company meeting

At 2:00am, some of the guys upstairs decided it was time for a company meeting. I am sure they were just hungry...On the way down from NH we stopped at an credible yarn store. Once again ST Paul will have a fabulous sweater... It looks so complicated it is ridiculous, BUT I can't wit to start on it already. What usually happens in my manic psychotic states is that I backup several projects ata time. Good catholic guilt keeps me in track to finish everything. I have a red one for me that is only missing the arms, then Paul's sweater and then a lime green linen one for me. After that there is one I am already eyeing. In the meantime I have to learn how to saw by hand and with a machine, quilting has always been up there but too much sitting, so never tried it. Ms McKinstry...sawing classes for Madame Thenardier please!

Today after radiation, closet cleaning, shoes polished, haircut and finish that red arm for my sweater... 28 hours a day sounds like a good plan. No time to waste. HOWEVER, if you see me leaning against a column, pehraps nap time is in order

Oh yes...work tooo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the chairman of the board Mima??

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home