Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tron conference

I had to call a meeting of all the people in my head. Since the brain is basically a circular room, it was very democratic. I had to call it because some of the tubers wanted to shop online, and some wanted to go to Wally World. The online is done aleast for the clothing, now the Wally part. We will wait for my nehhew and his girlfriend to wake and then we will have a small breakfast # 3 for me. Much to talk about bf/gf expectatinos...oh the modern world...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mima,
The world sometimes turns upside down even when we try to hold it steady. Hope the wonder rays are really zapping those thingies in your head. I love looking at fresh fallen snow (from inside a warm room. However, South America has to be enticing. Quilting, huh? Bet whatever pattern you try, it will be glorious. Wish Jan.2009 started out better for you. Hugs to you and Paul. The rabbi says your name every Shabbas when we say special prayers for persons we love.
Marion and Ira

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home