Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The shrink

I have been going on and very off to the shrink nnow for at least 20 years. He is concise, non-verbose and incredibly astute. During this time of meetings with small and large dwellers, he has been very clear. Careful with the rhoid rage is very real. My so called thoid rage has taken 2 patterns, on line shopping and ice cream bars at all hours. Harmless so far.

In addittion to that, he classifies me as black/white with a volume of 8 or so, now with the steroids he puts me about 12 in intensity with a color variation of "0" it either is or it ain't.!

Las night I work for real work for aout2 hours and had a small board meeting qith the tenants. Since I know that drugs and sugar makes them happy, they will stay away from disturbing my sleep. I also looked carefully at the bottle and it DID say I could take 2. YUMMY - 5 STRAIGHT HOURS OF SLEEP. Granted it is early, but I am a new man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home