Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, January 23, 2009

To those who don' steal..

Well goody for you... Imagine my surprise yesterday when the UPS man pulled up with a Neimn Marcus gigantic box of Bulgari Product... I mean really, a little pomade for my dry scalp... tHIS PACKAGE IS GLORIOUS. Someone (The Divine Ms M of course) sent it to me. Well!!! I love this this woman (and you all know that coming from me is a lot)! She is thoughtful, always tere and quick!. Never known her to miss much if any. We met long time ago and I always think of her as one of the true legends in hte world. The ex-boyfriend was catapulted like a bad James Bond movie ( GOOD!) Love te new ex-husband. Most of all just plain adore her!

tHANK YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS, COMING FROM YOU EVEN IF IT WAS Mary Kay I would love it.

jugs kisses and a big smooch!

All of us in my head

PS Andy, that does NOT mean you are of the hook!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Not a chance. Sounds like you have a pretty good supply. It should last you until, oh, say late March?

Andy

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home