Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, January 23, 2009

PET Scan

Yesterday was a class A day.. I had a Petscan at noon and lots of errands to do. Frank met me at the parking lot at Target to exchngae the 2009 reviews that he needed to scan and send to coporate and all that good corporate stuff.

As I needed towels to change the color scheme in my bathroom, after all, we all deserve a hint of color!
Then off to the scan. They changed the protocol to now only have 200mls of the new and improved Frappucino Mint and no Barium. It was actally not bad and made the experience 100% better. Since I was exhausted, I slept for 2 hours inside the scan tube. Most refreshing I must say. Then dinner with sis and G. I ate like a pig!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ate like a pig!! No mijito tu no eres cabezon. Thank goodness you did not eat the tablecloth and napkins.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home