Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

the man with the iron mask

For this session of radiation I only have 10 sessions. I suppose since we have to nuke 5 little guys and 2 larger guys that will be all the frying we need. The radiation button is set on high and I have been told WILL oose all my hair...shut up! I realize there is not much to loose, ut I don't need the reinforcement that little hair is better than no hair...hud!.. The making of the mask was very interesting since they basically heated up a white polymer that conforms around your ead since seizures are a problem in my current condition, I AM ALSO TAKiNG STEROIDs... (BRING N THE RUCKLOAD OF DONUGHTs!.it is expexted that my face will swell to fill out he mask and end up with some cris crosss around my face. Think of the marks on yournstake when you go to outback stakehouse. very pretty!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Mima,
Please know that Randy and I are thinking about you and sending you lots of love and positive energy...

Rhonda

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home