Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bear Crap


Good morning from Waterville Valley where it is a balmy 27 degrees. I woke up and went for coffee at Dunkins down the hill, and when I got back home I realize that there was a rather large hunk of crap on the driveway. I assume (and Rich correct me if I am wrong) that deers crap dainty little nuggets of crap, while animals such as bears leave rather larger deposits. Well, there it was...a big hunking chunk of crap. Maybe a moose dropped by...couldn't whatever it was have the courtesy of going a little further into the woods to do its thing? Animal manners are just atrocious!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, bear crap. Some crazy folks would pay money for that stuff. Are you sure it's not dog crap?

On a side note, Moose crap is much like a deer's - I learned that one in Alaska.

I have to tell ya, my brothers would have a field day with this topic, as we're all pretty immature.

Rich

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich seems to be an expert on crap.

I guess he gets that from the department he works in and all those calls.


David

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home