Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

what's up??

well I will tell you what's up. Not a hell of a lot, which is good. Still waiting on the cable to be connected up in NH, but that seems to be the way things are "up on the mountain". We have been coming up on a regular basis and discovering new towns and things to do. Last week-end the discovery was the town of Littleton, cute little town were we found a working mill that grinds their own flour. Paul bought some mix for corn bread, let's see how well that comes out.

By the way, we decided to go there because on the map, the words were almost as large as Concord and they were bold, so we figure, something must be important there. I know, fucked up logic, but it worked.

My brother visited two weekends, granted it was for about 24 hours, but it was very nice nonetheless. I took them all over the White Mountains since they don't have real mountains in Texas.

And now for the big news... we finally have a cable! The cable guy came in today and after 3 cable boxes, we are connected... hallelujah!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn city folk! Learn to relax & meld w/ nature for a new perspective on life! Most times human contact is the worst thing for a mind, body & soul. Learn to worship the surroundings & the animals whose home you've invaded. Also those aliens, you may learn something about yourself that could be life altering! Give that OCD a couple days off! GEEZUZ

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear animals, stars, stream and anything else that might be going on outside. I have television now, so no longer will I need any of your services. Feel free to crap in my yard, overflow your banks into my yard and why not - shoot a damn metor into my yard. I don't care as I will be watching Dancing with the Stars.

Sad, very sad.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich said....
Can we talk about crap again? Wait, cable is crap, so I guess we are talking about crap. Cool So Mima, what was the first crappy show you watched on your boob box. BOOBS, where are there boobs? Sorry, I was confused for a second, I am back. Well, what was the show? HELLO!

legal statement - this text will be posted in about a month to my blog as I am too busy watching television either at my home in MA or my home in NH. If you need immediate satisfaction by seeing your post on my blog, then tough shit on you. Love, MIMA

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with all of these people!!! If your gonna be in the woods.. better to be comfortable and entertained! Good for you Mima!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home