Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

how about about an MRI for me

for the lAsT TWO WEEKS or so I have been getting masive nuclear hedaches... every blue moon I missed an imporant exit or two but whatever...it got so bad that Frank had to double check my work...ImGINe The horrible pssibility yhat I made an error and 2 MR Morris has to check my work...!!!!

At any rate, they cheduled me for an MRI as I had requested and knew something was up when the tech asked to run some of the tests twice. aNOTHER NEWBIE AT TELLING ME bad news... I had cancer on my fucking head... The neurosurgeon would tell me the details later... OH JOy... The neuro dude tells me that I have 7 tumors 2 of sizeabLE DIMEsIONS. HEY CAN NE RADIATED TO REDUCE OR MAKE them GO AWAY. There is a 95% pozibility]ty they are metastasis of the original cancer, in other words, variaiions on a theme. so he is pretty sure a biopsy will bot be necessaty They are bsically inopreable (being in the head) time will tell once radiation tarts soon and trwatment is for 10 days/

I REALIE THAT THIS BLOG Doesn't kake any grammatical sesne, but i would like to thank all of you for reading my muings which should always start with bigger letters and make fucking sense

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shortbread is on the way and as always is...
Bake with Love,
M&M and the Boys

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sense of humor comes thru regardless of the spelling! It's a great way of venting & letting us all know your state of mind....
Peace, Strength & Courage. Love ya!
Always, Ms Thing.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima story that makes me laugh all the time I think of it. So Lauren and I planned a dinner with Paul and Mima after Mima's first battle with this ugly disease. On the way I am talking to Lauren about I don't know what kind of condition Mima will be in and lets try to cut out some of the jokes, etc. Basically, I was given myself the speech. So we pick up Paul and Mima and say our hellos and drive to the restaurant. As soon as we sit, Mima looks at me and says "You're getting fat". I was like, how can you tell. Mima's response, "I can see it in your face." Made me laugh out loud.

Mima, I don't know what the outcome will be after your latest visit to the BI Hilton, but if God has a different plan for you, then I look forward to riding my bike with you up in heaven.

Love,

Rich

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima

Enjoy the shortbread cookies. I liked the ones they made for you before Xmass that you didn't get.

Keep up the fight and show Mr. Nasty who's the boss.

Hugs

David

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home