Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the sewer

I have a cold..I sound like Marlene Dietrich underwater. Somehow Sunday night at about 3:00am it took hold of me and it hasn't let go. I left work early and came home to die on the sofa. To Paul's enjoyment, I lost my voice and now sound like a horse (also underwater). I watched Top Gear (don't ask, I get a kick out of the program)and proceeded to pass out till 8:00am today.

To summarize the only thing that doesn't hurt are my toes. How can a cold be so vicious so quickly?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

betcha it's that Scottish kilt allergy you have...probably a psychological ethnic thing

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it had nothing to do with the wedding.

Hugs

David

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horse don't go under water, you silly, silly man!
& You still don't have all you anti-bodies up & accounted for yet. All the weird & sicky bugs are going to flock to you, like a incubation magnet.
Double up on 1000mg Vitamin C, daily, for the rest of your life!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi.... come out and play!!! Where are you??

Hope you have pulled yourself up out of the sewer!!!

G&E

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you agree to show a little leg, I can get you a gig to sing like Marlene Dietrich.
a

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home