Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Wise saying

I positively hate my sister...there I said it. A we say in spanish...punto y se acabo. The reason is that she was suggesting a fabulous cruise in February and I said, it is too soon, why don't we wait a little (always being so fucking practical) and she responded within nanoseconds "Never say to soon. Too soon was yesterday."

Oh please someone tell me that is somebody else' line otherwise I am going to have to double hate her for being so fucking wise if she came up with it!!

hugs and kisses E..

me
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it warrants the adjective "fabulous" then maybe it warrants consideration. Besides what else would you be doing in Febuary ... watching it snow in the mountains?

Cherie

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home